what is happiness? i haven't had that for the longest time. nothing to look forward to. not even my birthday. i've always wanted to celebrate my birthday with my partner, go for a nice romantic dinner on the beach, just lie under the black skies and talk about everything. a nice and simple birthday. but yet every year, during this time, im either single or away. this year is no different. my group of friends are getting smaller year by year.
i just wanted two simple wish this year, to be happy and to find someone to love and love me back.
but first i need to let go of the past. and the past is something which i can't seem to. the more i try to, the more upset i'll get.
i don't want to be friends. i want your bad romance.
what we could have been, 11:10 PM
profile: reach my prismic soul
I'm twenty-four years old, struggling to keep up in the rat race. I've been daydreaming about future riches and how pretty and complete my house would look since I'm six, but I'm afraid of cats so getting a bungalow is still under deliberation. Interested in parties, with a future ambition to be a socialite cause it sounds good.
wishlist: Unconditional Desires
♥ DSLR
♥ Vegas trip
♥ Get out of this shithole
♥ A good paying job
♥ Happiness and ♥
♥ A degree