The reason why I become so heartless, so emotionless, heck care a lot of things is cause I hope as time goes by, every feelings I had will subside. And new feelings will form. That as time goes by, I will be less hurt.
It gets better now. And sometimes, I just don't feel like talking to you as much. I don't feel like seeing you as much. And sometimes, it takes a little more effort to put on a smile when I see you. It's not because I'm sad or hurt but because I just don't feel like seeing you at that point of time. It feels weird but I know those feelings won't last. Because after a few days, I just wish you will give me another chance.
Breakup is not easy. You'll never understand that feeling as you have never been dumped by the person, that you really love and want to spend the rest of your life with, before.
I just want to be alone for awhile.
Goodnight.